We are looking for our first Senior Software Developer to start a tech team as we move towards a more tech-centric product who will have the opportunity to grow into a tech lead of a promising global music schooling company.
“A more musical humanity for a more magical world"
Muno calls upon the forces of tech to join our battle for a world where people are happier, more confident and freer in expressing themselves through music. We have made this our mission because we believe that the magic of music does not belong to the music industry, but to the you as an individual. We believe that everyone can enjoy playing music regardless of their age, level, and ambitions, and that the world is a better place when people sing and play.
As the market leading music tuition provider in Norway, we are entering a tech-development phase to become a more tech-centric developer of human musicality, to give people all over the world access to a state-of-the-art omnichannel service for personal musical growth.
Or company, made by musicians – for musicians, is value driven with great culture. We are currently establishing a base in Portugal from which we will run our tech-unit and set across the seas, lands, and worldwide web to give the power of comfortable natural musicianship back to people all over the globe. Want to join us?
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for our first Senior Software Developer to start a tech team as we move towards a more tech-centric product who will have the opportunity to grow into a tech lead of a promising global music schooling company. We want to use new up to date technology that allow us to scale with ease and take our state-of-the-art music teaching services from Norway around the world.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Supporting and developing software developers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
- Hiring process of new developers
- Effectively implementing product requirements
- Managing a growing team of developers including effective task allocation
Over the last couple of months, we have worked to put together a development plan which outlines our first objectives this year including:
- Rethinking our old database structure
- Implementing an API
- Integrating the API with HubSpot
- Consider if further hiring is needed and hire new team members accordingly
- Develop a new online booking system for our students
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1 or more years of work experience in a role of team lead or similar senior software roles
- 4 years of experience as software developer
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience in the hiring process of other developers
- Experience with React